top of page

Citizenship N-400

Call Us Now at: (760) 542-6687

Hablamos Español

Documents to bring to initial consultation:

  • Permanent Resident card

  • Birth certificate

  • If arrested or convicted of a crime, bring a certified final court disposition(s) (We can obtain them for you at extra cost)

  • Passport(s) you have used to travel after you became a permanent resident

  • Dates of travel outside the U.S. for the past five years

  • Addresses where you have lived and worked for the last 5 years

  • Marriage or divorce certificate, if applicable

  • Address and Date of Birth or spouse and children

100 Citizenship Questions
100 Preguntas Español
20 Preguntas Mayor de 65
20 Questions Over 65
Citizenship Requirements


Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

Eligibility Requirements

If you are a green card holder of at least 5 years, you must meet the following requirements in order to apply for naturalization:  

  • Be 18 or older at the time of filing

  • Be a green card holder for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing.

  • Have lived within the state, or USCIS district with jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence, for at least 3 months prior to the date of filing the application. Students may apply for naturalization either where they go to school or where their family lives (if they are still financially dependent on their parents).

  • Have continuous residence in the United States as a green card holder for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application

  • Be physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the application

  • Reside continuously within the United States from the date of application for naturalization up to the time of naturalization

  • Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge and an understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).

  • Be a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States during all relevant periods under the law



N-400 Citizenship packet with no issues  $800

N-400 Citizenship Citizenship packet with legal issues  $800 +

N-400 Citizenship Interview Attorney attends interview  $500

N-400 Provide Translator for Interview  $200

Obtain US Passport  $250

Social Security Number update  $150 per hour

DMV update  $150 per hour

Immigration Fees $725 made to "US Dept of Homeland Security"

bottom of page