top of page


Police Cars


The U visa is a nonimmigrant visa which is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family members) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.

Adjustment of Status


Adjusting your status to a permanent resident is the process used by immigrants to get a green card while in the United States. Find out more about the process.

Immigration Attorney

Erubey Lopez heads Immigration Services. He graduated from UCLA School of Law and specializes in Immigration law.  He comes from an immigrant family, is part of an immigrant community, and is himself an immigrant.  Immigration advocacy is not just his profession, it is also his life.  Learn more…



Under VAWA, you may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident (get a Green Card) if you are the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by: a U.S. citizen spouse or former spouse; a U.S. citizen parent; a U.S. citizen son or daughter; a lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or former spouse; or an LPR parent.

bottom of page