Under VAWA, you may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident (get a Green Card) if you are the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by: a U.S. citizen spouse or former spouse; a U.S. citizen parent; a U.S. citizen son or daughter; a lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or former spouse; or an LPR parent.

Family Petition

A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to establish the existence of a relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

Adjustment of Status


Adjusting your status to a permanent resident is the process used by immigrants to get a green card while in the United States. Find out more about the process.

Military Families Parole in Place


Immigration may grant parole in place on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit. You may be eligible for parole in place if you are the spouse, widow(er), parent, son or daughter of An active-duty member of the U.S. armed forces; an individual in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve; or an individual who previously served. 

Immigration Attorney

Erubey Lopez heads Immigration Services. He graduated from UCLA School of Law and specializes in Immigration law.  He comes from an immigrant family, is part of an immigrant community, and is himself an immigrant.  Immigration advocacy is not just his profession, it is also his life.  Learn more…



The U visa is a nonimmigrant visa which is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family members) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.


635 South Santa Fe Ave

Vista, Ca 92083 


T: 760-542-6687



© 2016 

Erubey Lopez

Terms of Use