top of page

Military Parole in Place

US Army Soldier in Universal Camouflage Uniform

Call Us Now at:

(760) 542-6687

Military Parole ~ $500

Immigration may grant parole in place on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit under section 212(d)(5)(A) of the INA. You may be eligible for parole in place in 1-year increments if you are the spouse, widow(er), parent, son or daughter of:

  • An active-duty member of the U.S. armed forces;

  • An individual in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve; or

  • An individual who (whether still living or deceased) previously served on active duty or in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve and was not dishonorably discharged.

Documents you will need to bring to your initial consultation:

  • Completed Form I-131, Application for Travel Document

  • Evidence of the family relationship, such as:

  • Marriage certificate

  • Documentation of termination of previous marriage

  • Son or daughter’s birth certificate

  • Military member’s birth certificate with parent’s name

  • Proof of enrollment in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS);

  • Evidence that your family member is a current or former member of the U.S. armed forces, such as a photocopy of the front and back of the service member’s military identification card or DD Form 214;

  • Two identical, color passport style photographs; and

  • Evidence of any additional favorable discretionary factors that you would like us to consider.

After your Parole is granted you may apply for a work permit or for adjustment of status

Family Petition

A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to establish the existence of a relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

Adjustment of Status


Adjusting your status to a permanent resident is the process used by immigrants to get a green card while in the United States. Find out more about the process.

Work Permit I-765 EAD


Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). 

bottom of page