top of page

Family Petition

I-130 for a Sibling

Businessman in a Car

Call Us Now at

(760) 542-6687

Hablamos Español

Stand Alone I-130 No attorney follow up ~$500

Full Attorney Representation ~$1,000

Documents to bring to your initial consultation:

  1. Money order or Cashier check of $535 made to U.S Department of Homeland Security

  2. Proof of U.S. Citizenship of Petitioning Sibling

  3. Birth Certificates for Petitioning Sibling

  4. Birth Certificates for Beneficiary Sibling

  5. Addresses for the past 5 years for both Siblings

  6. Employment information for both siblings the past 5 years


After your I-130 is approved, you may need to apply  for

adjustment of status, consular process or I-601A waiver

Adjustment of Status


Adjusting your status to a permanent resident is the process used by immigrants to get a green card while in the United States. Find out more about the process.

Consular Process


Consular processing is the method immigrants use to get their green card when outside the United States or when ineligible to adjust status in the United States. Find out more about the process. Learn More



Certain foreign nationals may not be allowed to enter or obtain status in the United States because they are inadmissible. These foreign nationals may overcome the inadmissibility if they are eligible to apply for and receive a waiver. Learn More

bottom of page