top of page

Immigration Services

Family Petition I-130

A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to establish the existence of a relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. Learn More
Adjustment of Status Process


Adjusting your status to a permanent resident is the process used by immigrants to get a green card while in the United States. Find out more about the process. Learn More
Consular Process


Consular processing is the method immigrants use to get their green card when outside the United States or when ineligible to adjust status in the United States. Find out more about the process. Learn More

 (DACA) is a policy that allows certain undocumented immigrants to the US who entered the country as minors to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit. Learn More
Citizenship N-400


Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Learn More
US Army Soldier in Universal Camouflage Uniform
Military Families Parole in Place


Immigration may grant parole in place on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit. You may be eligible for parole in place if you are the spouse, widow(er), parent, son or daughter of An active-duty member of the U.S. armed forces; an individual in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve; or an individual who previously served.  Learn More

Old-Fashioned Clock
Greencard Renewal I-90


If you are a permanent resident whose 10-year green card has expired or will expire within the next 6 month, you need to file the form I-90 to renew your greencard. Learn More


Certain foreign nationals may not be allowed to enter or obtain status in the United States because they are inadmissible. These foreign nationals may overcome the inadmissibility if they are eligible to apply for and receive a waiver. Learn More
Remove Condition​​​ I-751

If you were granted conditional resident status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, you must file to Remove Conditions on Residence,.  Learn More
Police Cars


Under VAWA, you may be eligible to become a lawful permanent resident (get a Green Card) if you are the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by: a U.S. citizen spouse or former spouse; a U.S. citizen parent; a U.S. citizen son or daughter; a lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or former spouse; or an LPR parent.


The U visa is a nonimmigrant visa which is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family members) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.
Work Permit I-765 EAD


Certain foreign nationals who are in the United States may file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).  

Call Us Now at (760) 542-6687

bottom of page